Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cataracts and Life Independence

After experinecing cloudy vision due to cataracts Art Gilfford decided it was time to do something about it. He visited Atlantis Eyecare where he was presented his options. Art decided to make the most of the opportunity and elected to have the Tecnis Multifocal IOL to eliminate his dependance on glasses. Art now has more control over his activities and has improved his car detailing business.


Achieving life indepence and freedom is now a reality for patients over the age of 55. The latest intra-ocular lenses correct presbyopia and cataracts. Technology combined with advanced surgical skills give patients the best visual outcomes at Atlantis Eyecare. Many patients enjoy swimming, golfing, driving and work without depending on glasses.

Robert, a CPA from Orange, CA shares his experience with the world through his testimonial, "I have had to wear glasses for over 60 years. The last five years, before my surgery were very difficult. After my surgery I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes. Not only did you eliminate my cataract problem but also my astigmatism. I have never had vision better than 20/50 with corrective glasses or contacts. I now read, watch TV, drive, play golf and just enjoy the trees, grass, clouds and sun like never before."

No comments:

Post a Comment